- CONTAINS: SpaGuard Spa Shock Oxidizer 35 oz, ScumBoat floating scum absorber, and our digital Hot Tub Care E-book
- SpaGuard Spa Shock is a non-chlorine hot tub shock and oxidizer for use in bromine and chlorine spa sanitation systems.
- SpaGuard Spa Shock is designed to provide the oxidation power needed to keep a clear and healthy spa without raising the chlorine or bromine levels.
- Quick dissolving shock treatment that removes organic contaminants from hot tub water
- Stabilizes your spas pH level to prevent pH bounce
- Restores water sparkle and removes unpleasant odor
- Scum Absorber absorbs up to 40 times its weight in oils, grime, scum, and other debris to keep hot tub clean and prevent waterline build-up.
- Your order includes a digital download of our Hot Tub Care E-book filled with helpful tips and tricks for spa maintenance
SpaGuard's Spa Shock enables spa owners to use a non-chlorine based shock treatment that stabilizes your spas pH level to prevent any bounce as well as producing crystal clarity to your water by removing any microscopic organic contaminants missed by the filtering system. Spa Shock's formula does not replace sanitizers or algaecides, and is compatible with chlorinating and brominating sanitation systems. Product Dosage Start-Up: 2 oz per 300 gallons of water. Routine Maintenance: 1 oz per 300 gallons of water per week. Directions Apply product directly to water. Ingredients Potassium Peroxymonosulfate: 31%