- CONTAINS: 3 Pack of FROG @ease SmartChlor Chlorine Replacement Cartridges, ScumBoat Scum Absorber, and Hot Tub Care Log Book
- Low-chlorine spa sanitizing cartridge maintains consistent sanitation level at all times
- Shock only once a month and use up to 75% less chlorine
- Floats in spa water and flips over when empty, indicating the SmartChlor cartridge needs replacing
- Lasts 3-4 weeks in spas up to 600 gallons
- Designed for use with Frog @ease Mineral System - Mineral Cartridge not included
- ScumBoat Scum Absorber absorbs up to 40 times its weight in oils, grime, scum, and other debris to keep hot tub clean and prevent waterline build-up
- LeisureQuip Hot Tub Care Log Book & Maintenance Guide includes weekly maintenance checklists, chemical dosage charts, troubleshooting tips, and a log to keep track of your spa maintenance records.
FROG @ease featuring SmartChlor Technology – the self-regulating hot tub chlorine that works together with spa FROG minerals in the easy-to-use @ease Floating System. Enjoy the benefits of Fresh Mineral Water that’s clearer, softer, and easier to take care of with the unique properties of SmartChlor Technology which uses up to 75% less chlorine and greatly reduces hot tub maintenance. It’s so easy you only have to shock once a month plus it flips over when empty to let you know it’s time to replace the SmartChlor cartridge.
How Does FROG @ease Floating System work?
The @ease Spa Sanitizing System combines the proven FROG mineral formula with SmartChlor Technology that maintains a consistently low chlorine level for weeks. <br><br> Unlike normal hot tub chlorine that is used up when you get in, SmartChlor continues to maintain the same level which is up to 75% less than hot tubs using Dichlor (standard hot tub chlorine). That’s why we call it self-regulating. It goes to work when the hot tub needs sanitizing so there are no frustrating yo-yo chlorine levels. This time-released method is also why less shock is needed to maintain the hot tub. When the SmartChlor Cartridge is depleted the system will flip over as a visual reminder to replace the empty cartridge with a new one.
For any hot tub up to 600 gallons.
Floating Scum Absorber
Scum Absorber absorbs up to 40 times its weight in oils, grime, scum, and other debris to keep your hot tub clean and prevent waterline build-up
LeisureQuip Hot Tub Care Log Book
Our Hot Tub Care Log Book is a handy resource for both new and experienced spa owners which features an easy-to-follow weekly maintenance checklist, chemical dosage charts, troubleshooting guides, as well as a spa care log to keep track of your hot tub maintenance & repairs.