SoftSwim® Stain Control is designed to catch metals in your water and deposit them in your filter before they can stain your pool.
- Liquid chelating agent (EDTA)
- For use in SoftSwim pools only
- Helps prevent staining from metals
- Use regularly to enhance Clarifier effectiveness
- Prevents metals from settling and staining pool surfaces
- Use enhances the longevity of SoftSwim C
- Use at pool opening and on an as needed basis
SoftSwim® Stain Control prevents metals dissolved in your water from oxidizing and causing staining on your pool surface. This both protects the beauty of your pool, and makes sure your SoftSwim® B and SoftSwim® C don't negatively interact with the metals creating a scum line or dissipate faster than they should. Designed specifically for biguanide sanitation systems.
Always follow label instructions, dosages are provided here to inform your purchase decisions. These dosages are not meant as a replacement for label instructions.
Metals present: 1 Quart(1 bottle) per 10,000 gallons per 2.0 ppm metals. for heavy metal presence(over 2.0 ppm) use BioGuard Sparkle Up® Filter Aid to aid in removing metals from the system.
Maintenance/Preventative: 1/2 quart per 10,000 on startup/spring opening and when adding significant amounts of water.