- CONTAINS: BioGuard PowerFloc Pool Flocculant (1 quart), ScumBoat floating pool scum absorber, and Pool Care Log Book
- Powerful flocculant to settle suspended particles to help clear cloudy swimming pool water
- This product is ideal for use after a rainstorm or a period of time when your pump wasn't running.
- Settling agent clears cloudy and hazy pool making water sparkling clear
- Improves pool filtration efficiency
BioGuard PowerFloc is a fast-acting settling agent that clears even the cloudiest of pools. PowerFloc is a specially designed liquid swimming pool flocculant formula that grabs debris and particulate that is too small for your filter to catch and clumps it together causing it to then sink to the bottom of the pool floor making it easy to vacuum up and out of your pool. This product is ideal for use after a rainstorm or a period of time when your pump wasn't running (perhaps during a vacation). The greater the amount of debris in the water, the faster it works. Product Dosage 8 fl oz per 10,000 gallons of water. 23717BIO
LeisureQuip Pool Care Log Book: a handy resource for both new and experienced pool owners which features an easy-to-follow pool maintenance checklist, chemical dosage charts, troubleshooting guides, as well as a pool care log to keep track of your pool maintenance.
ScumBoat Floating Scum Absorber absorbs up to 40 times its weight in residual body oils, suntan oils, grime, slime, and scum in your pool or spa water. Prevents scum build-up on the waterline, cloudy water, and clogged filters. Simply place the Scum absorber in the pool and replace when it becomes dirty.