BioGuard Pool Closing Complete is the final piece to a perfect pool closing and preparing for a clean and trouble-free pool opening in the spring.
- Saves time at spring opening by controlling waterline buildup
- Protects equipment and surfaces from developing scale or corroding
- Specifically formulated to counteract pool water’s increased corrosive tendencies during the cold weather months
- Concentrated 3-in-1 formula saves time, prevents issues at pool opening, and protects swimming pool surfaces and equipment during winter months
- Bottle size: 72 oz.
- Includes our swimming pool winterizing guide that provides step-by-step instructions for testing, preparing, cleaning, and winterizing your pool for the cold winter months.
BioGuard Pool Closing Complete is a 3 part formula that protects against corrosion in the cold water, prevents scale deposits common in winterized pools, and fights waterline buildup. All of this combined makes for a clearer and easier to open pool in the spring when you want to enjoy it. Perfect for use with our Swimming Pool Winterizing Kits. Includes our swimming pool winterizing guide that provides step-by-step instructions for testing, preparing, cleaning, and winterizing your pool for the cold winter months.
POOL CLOSING COMPLETE DOSAGE & INSTRUCTIONS:
Always follow label instructions, dosages are provided here to inform your purchase decisions. These dosages are not meant as a replacement for label instructions.
Before adding BioGuard Pool Closing Complete, be sure all pool equipment is in proper working order including pump, filter, skimmer, and heater. If needed, backwash and/or clean the pool filter. Always follow the manufacturer's directions for winterizing equipment.
Use 1 bottle of Pool Closing Complete for pools up to 25,000 gallons of water, pools under 12,000 can use half bottle.