Soft Soak® TRIO® Spa Kit lasts from fill to drain and is all pre-measured for ease of use. For use with Soft Soak® Bromine or Chlorine Granules.
Soft Soak® TRIO® Enhancing Water Softener
- Use TRIO Enhancing Water Softener packet every three months at the beginning of the Soft Soak TRIO cycle.
- Combination of softening minerals and salts
- Enhances the feel of fresh-filled water for three months.
Soft Soak® TRIO® Weekly Softener & Clarifier
- Weekly use of Softener & Clarifier shock treatment restores sanitizer effectiveness
- Easy to use, use 1 full packet each week
- Removes lingering water impurities
- Prevents corrosion and scale on surfaces
- Replenishes the softness of the water weekly
Soft Soak® TRIO® Restoring Spa Cleanser
- Use TRIO Spa Cleanser packet prior to draining spa at the end of your spa cycle
- Breaks down built-up grime, lotion, body oil, make-up, hair-care products, dirt, and debris in pipes and on surfaces.
- Helps ensure peak equipment performance and the highest quality water condition.
Soft Soak® TRIO® Spa Kit is a 3 part hot tub water enhancing and softening kit designed to last from a fresh start until it is time to drain your spa and start over with a fresh refill. Designed to be used with Soft Soak® Brominating Granules or Soft Soak® TRIO® Chlorinating Granules. This kit provides a product to add when you initially open your spa to create a soft and luxurious feel to your water, a weekly shock product that is easy to add and works with both bromine and chlorine systems, and a final cleansing product designed to be added to clean out your spa before you drain it to replace the water.
Always follow label instructions, dosages are provided here to inform your purchase decisions. These dosages are not meant as a replacement for label instructions.
Startup: add the full packet of Soft Soak® TRIO® Enhancing Water Softener
Weekly Maintenance: add 1 full packet of Soft Soak® TRIO® Weekly Softener & Clarifier
Before draining and refilling: add 1 full packet of Soft Soak® TRIO® Restoring Spa Cleanser