- CONTAINS: SpaGuard Brominating Concentrate, Scum Absorber, and Hot Tub Care Log Book
- APPROVED: Bromine is a popular system for spas and hot tubs because it is more stable at high temperatures so you end up using less and has much less of an offensive odor
- CONVENIENT: SpaGuard Brominating Granules provides a one-step, quick-dissolving application that has no chlorine odor
- USES: SpaGuard Bromine Concentrate is a dual-purpose sanitizer and oxidizer. This concentrate can be used in regular doses as a sanitizer and in super chlorination (shock) doses as an oxidizer
- ScumBoat Scum Absorber absorbs up to 40 times its weight in oils, grime, scum, and other debris to keep hot tub clean and prevent waterline build-up
- LeisureQuip Hot Tub Care Log Book & Maintenance Guide includes weekly maintenance checklists, chemical dosage charts, troubleshooting tips, and a log to keep track of your spa maintenance records.
SpaGuard Hot Tub Bromine
A simple-to-use brominating granule
This 3-piece hot tub bundle includes SpaGuard Brominating Concentrate, ScumBoat Scum Absorber, and LeisureQuip Hot Tub Care Guide & Log Book.
Powerful hot tub sanitizer with low chemical odor
Spa Bromine is an organic alternative to chlorine without the strong chemical odor. SpaGuard Bromine Concentrate provides an easy-to-use granule that can be added directly to the hot tub water, with no pre-mixing or dissolving necessary. This can be used with bromine tablets to top up sanitation levels or can be used on its own.
SpaGuard Brominating Concentrate
SpaGuard's Brominating Concentrate provides spa owners with a one-step granular hot tub sanitizer. This concentrated bromine will remove odors and other undesirable compounds, simplifying spa maintenance while creating a healthier and more comfortable spa environment.
ScumBoat Floating Scum Absorber
Scum Absorber absorbs up to 40 times its weight in residual body oils, suntan oils, grime, slime, and scum in your hot tub water. Prevents scum build-up on the waterline, cloudy water, and clogged spa filters. Simply place the Scum absorber in the hot tub and replace when it becomes dirty.
LeisureQuip Hot Tub Care Log Book
Our Hot Tub Care Log Book is a handy resource for both new and experienced spa owners which features an easy-to-follow weekly maintenance checklist, chemical dosage charts, troubleshooting guides, as well as a spa care log to keep track of your hot tub maintenance & repairs.